Complex approach to engineering systems design enables to increase power efficiency of the processes of production facilities being designed and of the operating ones.
- engineer support (utilities and plants): heating, ventilation, conditioning, water supply, canalization, storm run-offs, heat supply, gas supply, process pipelines; circulation water supply systems;
- fire fighting water systems;
- pump stations;
- treatment plants of household, domestic sewage systems and storm run-offs;
- vacuum cleaning systems;
- systems for aspiration and purification of air exhausted into the atmosphere from process plants;
- air cooling systems;
- hydraulic transport of salt waste.