Mechanical and process profile
Development of new and improvement of current processes for new construction and reconstruction of operating mining and dressing enterprises.
- development and improvement of integration technological and process instrumentation diagrams; in-line and transport diagrams;
- development of layout solutions;
- calculations of material, heat, water balances, quality-quantity flow sheets of dressing plants; drying and granulation processes;
- calculation and selection of process equipment including conveyor and pneumatic transport;
- calculations of emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere;
- design of ore stockpiles, finished products, waste (with transfer units and galleries); pneumatic transport systems, loading units, chemical plants; repair workshops, parking facilities, equipment stocks; pulp preparation points for backfill of mined-out areas with waste;
- development of construction documentation for non-standard equipment and products (mixers, containers, frames, fire fighting doors, automatic doors etc.).