Research geophysics laboratory
Research geophysics laboratory is a structural division of the research section of VNII Galurgii JSC. Established in2013.
- research in geophysics;
- engineering-geophysical research using ground penetrating radar, seismic survey, electric survey (including electrical tomography);
- inspection of state of buildings and structures ground;
- securing safe operation of Verkhnekamskoye potash and potash-magnesium salts deposit (VKMKS) using geophysical methods;
- geophysical monitoring and forecast for development of potentially dangerous zones in the undermined areas;
- technical diagnostics of state of buildings and structures using nondestructive testing methods (main methods: ultrasound tomography and ground penetrating radar;
- adaptation of world achievements in geophysical research to VKMKS conditions;
- geophysical research in salt tailings piles of operating mines in order to detect caverns.