Construction and operation of mine shafts
Research laboratory of construction and operation of mine shafts is a structural division of the research section of VNII Galurgii JSC.
- research and methodological maintenance of the works related to mine shaft construction and support of the operated shafts in safe condition;
- research and experimental works related to safe operation of potash mine shafts;
- development of the initial data for the projects of repair and reconstruction of the mine shaft concrete lining;
- analysis and assessment of dynamical stability of rigid equipment;
- determination of working capacity resource of rigid equipment;
- calculation of rigid equipment for constructed mine shafts and check calculation of rigid equipment for exploited shafts;
- development of process solutions on hydraulic seal of mine shafts;
- conclusion on lining state of mine shafts;
- research with complex assessment of operational status of mine shaft lining and their junctions.