VNII Galurgii JSC conducts a wide range of research in potash, salt and related industries. In the recent years VNII Galurgii JSC has been focusing on solving tasks for development of technology for potash ore mining and processing in the plants and mines of one of the world potash industry leaders – Uralkali PJSC.
The institute's team of experienced specialists successfully solves current and strategic challenges facing potash and salt industries. The developed and realized scientific-technical and design solutions facilitate a stable operation of plants and mines, issue of competitive products, provide quality scientific-technical service for mining and chemical and salt plants.
Mining and geological research section of VNII Galurgii JSC consists of 8 research laboratories in Perm and Saint Petersburg.
Technological research section consists of 4 research laboratories, two sectors and a semiplant situated in Saint Petersburg and Berezniki.
MINING AND GEOLOGICALDIRECTION
- geology and mineralogy of potash and potash-magnesium deposits;
- hydrogeology and hydrology of mineral deposits;
- ore dressing before flotation and halurgic processing of potash-magnesium ores;
- process and equipment of halurgic production of fertilizers and salts;
- process and equipment of flotation of water-soluble mineral resources;
- physical-chemical relationships of flotation separation of minerals;
- intensification of thickening and dewatering processes of ore processing products;
- technology of processing of hydromineral raw materials;
- drying and granulation of potash chloride;
Director of technological research section in Saint Petersburg, phone: +7 812 376-9410