Fertilizers and salt process
- complex processing of potash ores obtain potash chloride and by-products;
- halurgic processing of carnallite ores;
- production of chlorine free potash fertilizers: potassium sulphate, potassium magnesia, potassium nitrate and other fertilizers from natural raw materials or chemical products;
- development of processing methods and conditions of halurgic processing of mineral raw materials (processes of solution, thickening, filtration, crystallization, regulated vacuum- crystallization, evaporation, dehydration of salt in different types of devices);
- development of stochastic and analytical models of the process control over processing potash raw materials;
- development of the initial data for design of reconstruction of operating potash plants and construction of new potash plants.
Phone of the Director for research of Saint Petersburg branch: +7 812 3769410