Research laboratory of mining process and safety
Research laboratory of mining process and safety is a structural division of the research section of VNII Galurgii JSC.
- development of safe mining techniques, their pilot testing;
- development of process regulations for stoping works, driving of underground workings, operation of self-propelled (non-rail) equipment in underground workings;
- identification of dangerous production objects in order to insure civil responsibility for damage caused to the life, health or property of other persons and the environment, as well as registration of the objects in the State register of dangerous production objects;
- development of safety certificates of dangerous objects;
- development of power saving technologies for mining workings ventilation.
The laboratory has a license of Federal Service for Environmental, Technological, and Nuclear Supervision for performance of industrial safety expertise.